While you provide any information to our firm through our website www.eregistryaar.com, you consent to the data gathering and usage of the same.
What do we cover?
- Our privacy policies explain how we ensure your data confidentiality while you opt for our services.
Data Accumulation and usability
- AAR exclusively processes the information we gather when you choose our services.
Sharing or transfer of data
- We never share or disclose any information. The confidential data is only shared with our close business associates to further process your request. Information shared with the third party will undergo a mutual agreement.
Notification about our services
- Whenever we change our existing services or launch any new service, we notify our clients through e-mail. You can also unsubscribe if you do not wish to receive such emails.
Privacy & Security
- AAR safeguards customers’ information from unauthorized access. We even ensure that the information is not exploited or misused.
Suspend the services
- You can also choose to not provide AAR with the certain information or pull out your consent to gather, retain, or store the information. Please note in such circumstances, we may restrict or suspend the services offered at our caution.